In love | Seth & Skye

Recently I went back home to Maine to photograph a wedding (post coming soon) & while I was making my final plans, one of my really great friends Skye got engaged!! So eventhough it was a CRAZY busy weekend, I just had to make some time to do engagement photos for her & her new fiance' Seth! 
I've known Skye pretty much my entire life, but I actually just met Seth for the very first time. Eventhough I just met him, I can totally see what a great match he is for Skye! They are sooo stinkin' cute together & you can definitely tell they're in Love:) ♥ I'm sooo happy for you Seth & Skye!!! Can't wait til the wedding! Here are a few of my favorites from the day:    
  
Ok so I absolutely ♥ this next photo, I had to blog it in color & b&w... 


Thanks again Seth & Skye, we had a blast with you both!!

For lots more great pics from this session, look for them shortly on my Facebook page & if you like what you see, make sure to "like" BrittanySteinerPhotography

No comments: